The Schneider ACTI9 RCCB 63A 2P 300mA A9kR14263BQ is a modular residual current circuit breaker (RCCB) that provides protection against electrical shock and fire hazards. It is a 2-pole circuit breaker with a rated current of 63A and an earth leakage sensitivity of 300mA. The RCCB is type A, which means it is designed to protect against both AC and DC earth faults. It has an instantaneous tripping time, which means it will trip the circuit in less than 0.3 seconds in the event of an earth fault. This helps to prevent electrical shock and fire hazards.
The RCCB is also equipped with a number of safety features, including:
- A Visitrip indicator, which shows the location of the fault in the circuit
- A VisiSafe window, which shows that the circuit has been fully opened
- A thermal overload protection, which protects the circuit from overheating
The RCCB is DIN rail mountable and can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Industrial facilities
- Data centers
The Schneider ACTI9 RCCB 63A 2P 300mA A9kR14263BQ is a reliable and safe way to protect your electrical system from electrical shock and fire hazards. It is easy to install and use, and it is backed by Schneider Electric’s reputation for quality and reliability.
Here are some additional benefits of using the Schneider ACTI9 RCCB 63A 2P 300mA A9kR14263BQ:
- It can help to reduce your insurance premiums.
- It can help to protect your property from damage.
- It can help to protect your family and employees from harm.
The Schneider ACTI9 RCCB 63A 2P 300mA A9kR14263BQ is a modular residual current circuit breaker that provides protection against electrical shock and fire hazards. It has a 63A rated current, 300mA earth leakage sensitivity, and A type protection class. The RCCB also features a Visitrip indicator that reduces intervention time by showing the faulty device with a mechanical indicator on front face.